Supervisor – John Montone
Billing Inquires – 488-4549
Business Office – 468-6229
Nights, Sundays & Holidays – 433-6061
Monday thru Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
**We now have Payment Drop Box locations:
- Solvay Village Hall @ 1100 Woods Rd
- Solvay Electric Garage @ 507 Charles Ave.
- Solvay Highway Garage @ 3125 Milton Ave.
- John Carno Recreation Center @ 823 State Fair Blvd., Lakeland
The drop boxes are for check payments only.
Cash payments are accepted at the Village Hall at 1100 Woods Rd
Monday thru Thursday from 8:15 AM – 4:30 PM
Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
What to Do if we have a Power Outage:
We inform customers about planned power outages. For unplanned power outages, power restoration times will vary as we diligently work to find the cause of the problem and make the necessary repairs.
What to do when there is a power outage:
1. During a power outage if you experience a medical emergency dial 911.
2. Keep refrigerator and freezer doors closed. Food in the refrigerator will stay
approximately six to nine hours without spoiling and frozen foods will stay
approximately 24 hours in the freezer.
3. Disconnect sensitive appliances (example microwaves, televisions and computers) to
prevent any potential power surge which may occur when power is restored.
4. Items you may want to have at home for a power outage: medical supplies; a battery
powered radio or a hand crank radio; battery powered alarm clock; flashlight with
batteries; cell phone.