- Bulk pickups will be on Mondays of each month
- To schedule a pickup, please call the DPW office at 315-468-1606 during business hours; 7 am to 3:30 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Size is limited to an area no larger than 4 feet wide x 4 feet tall x 6 feet long.
- One large item only allowed (couch, loveseat, box spring).*
- Six (6) pickups per household per year permitted.
- Construction debris is limited to one (1) trash can or wheelbarrow full.
NO CLEANOUTS OR MOVE-OUTS ALLOWED.
MATTRESS PICKUPS: Mattress pickups require a payment of $30 prior to removal. Payments are to be made at the Village Hall, 1100 Woods Road, Solvay,
8 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday. *Mattresses do not count as the one large item.
The following items will not be picked up: Paint, aerosol cans, tires, TV sets, computers or electronic devices, microwaves, dehumidifiers, air conditioners, refrigerators, tanks, concrete and large construction or demolition material. Please call OCRRA, Ley Creek, at (315)453-2866 for disposal information.
If you leave these items on the curb or on your property before Sunday evening, you will be cited by the Code Enforcement office. This could result in fines and/or court appearance.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Solvay Department of Public Works